I found this recipe a little while ago and thought I’d share it. Enjoy.
(1) Package of Oreo’s
(1) 8oz. Package Cream Cheese
Bark or Coating Chocolate
White Chocolate for Decoration
1. Allow cream cheese to soften. (sit out 40-45 min. before.)
2. Place entire package of Oreo’s and cream cheese in a food processor.
3. Blend the two ingredients together until you see no more white and it is completly smooth. (You want to make sure the Oreo’s are finely ground up.)
4. Place mixture into a bowl and allow it to chill. (Makes it easier to form Truffles.)
5. Form bite-size Truffles, and allow them to chill again.
6. While the Truffles are chilling, melt the coating chocolate in the microwave.
7. Dip the Truffles in the chocolate and allow the coating to set.
8. While coating is setting up, melt the white chocolate.
9. Decorate the Truffles with the white chocolate.
10. Eat. Enjoy.