This is a recipe my sister gave me!
3 (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened.
3/4 cup of sugar.
1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips. (12 oz. divided)
1 (9 oz.) grahm cracker crumb crust. (packaged)
2 tablespoons whipping cream.
1. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and then stir in 1 2/3 cps. chocolate chips.
3. Pour into crust.
4. Bake for 10 minutes in oven at 450 F.
5. Reduce temperature to 250 F; (without opening door) continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
6. Cover, refrigerate when cooled off until thoroughly chilled.
7. Place remaining 1/2 chips and whipping cream in a microwave bowl and microwave at (high 100%) 20 to 30 seconds or until chips are melted.
8. When slightly cool; spread over top of the cheese pie.
9. Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes or until topping is set.
10. Cover if there is any left over cheese pie.
Note: Always stir chocolate halfway through heating it in a microwave to prevent it from scorching.