Here is a recipe my Mom gave me:
Herbed Bread Crumbs
Blue Cheese Dressing
4 Cheeses Shreds
Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper
1. Pre heat oven or toaster oven to 350* F. Line cookie sheet or baking sheet with non-stick foil.
2. Spread blue cheese on bottom of chicken.
3. Spread bread crumbs over dressing.
4. Turn breasts over and add the spices.
5. Spread dressing over chicken.
6. Add cheese and another layer of dressing. Add the bread crumbs.
7. Pat tops so that the bread crumbs mix with the cheese and dressing.
8. Bake 45 minutes.